Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stimulate This!!!

$1000.00 'Stimulus Package'...to ah, jump-start the economy. Yeah, well let's just do the mathematics on this dandy, okay boys and girls.
Now, if you are fortunate enough to be unlike me (I am in the rears on taxes because of illness and the likes, so I don't see a damned dime of my 'stimulus'....never even get a whiff of it...it goes from one office in Washington, across the hall to another office in Washington, and so the beauty of it is that it never leaves Washington)...but my problem, so I digress...

So, if you are 'similar' to me, are have a family of 4 ~ 5 mouths to feed and house...well, let's just break this fucker down, okay?

$400.00/month grocery bill
$80.00/gasoline (+/- depending on whatever excuse is in the pipeline for the given month)
$Electric Bill
$Water Bill
$Garbage Bill
$Tax (which caused me not to get my 'stimulator' in the first place)
$Beau coupe medical bills and high prescription drug costs
and on and on and on......and there goes your fuckin' $1000.00 'Stimulus Package'

Jump-start the economy! Yeah, Washington....Stimulate This! You bunch of fucking jokers!!

No comments: