Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chatty Cathy

Sarah Palin? Hey, as a rule, I'm not one to be castigating and sitting in judgement, but as the old cliche rings out, 'rules are meant to be broken', I will make an exception just this once. Does she not have any 'media handlers'? I'm certain that anyone who keeps up on the news has seen the latest in the serious of mis-steps (i.e., the turkey farm incident), so I won't ramble on about that.

I am just really, really curious as to how she even made it to the office of Governor of a State...honestly, I give the Eskimos a great deal of credit for having the knowledge to be able to live in a house made of ice, so I don't think it's the constituency of Alaska that allowed it to happen (unless of course, the majority of the constituency of Alaska is comprised of people like the guy at the turkey farm responsible for decapitating the turkey and draining it's life juices...now that is one distinct possibility. However, I think something else is at work here, something more devious and sinister. And I'm suspicious.

This woman presents herself not much unlike a 'Chatty Cathy' doll. She is asked a relatively simple question, and I swear it's like a string has been pulled in her back, and out comes this lengthy, rambling pack of random inane non-sense that a moderately sane person cannot possibly connect the dots to.

Not only can she not seem to give an answer relevant to the question asked, but she just keeps on cutting her own throat as she speaks...she just doesn't know when to stop. It's like a can full of BB's rattling around on a conveyor belt...Lord, somebody stop the line and remove the can. It's really embarrassing....for her, and even for the Russians I suspect...whom, by the way, can see her in her backyard.

No comments: