Thursday, November 20, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Watching C-Span (Senate) today....entire day is being wasted on patronizing platitudes for convicted felon Ted Stevens as he says 'good-bye' (lost his re-election bid too)...a real tear jerker. Senators talking about how fair he is, how honest he is, what he did for Alaska, and on and on....enough to make me vomit! I say 'good-riddance'!

And to boot, they pacified Joe 'the Judas' Lieberman by allowing him to remain Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee.

The CEO's of the Big Three Auto were in DC asking Congress for an additional 25Billion to bail them out...again......turns out all three of them flew into DC on their own private corporate jets with their hands out.

"Joe the Plumber' cuts a book deal..... and I can't hack it anymore!!!

Anyone want to start our own country with me? This one is taking a mighty flush!!!

As you can tell, this is a spin-out day for me....this is how this roller-coaster ride plays out....up/down....down/up......depression and mania......I'm absolutely certain I had 'issues' prior to the chemo, but man! This is a balloon effect. This is the part of me that can be observed for case study of a man coming undone right before your eyes. Read the left-hand column of my journal page...it tells the story...I have to get off of here because I am in a major spin-out.

MAN!!!! I WANT TO SCREAM AND USE VILE VULGARITIES THAT COULD BE FOUND IN A MICKEY SPILLANE NOVEL, OR HUSTLER, OR THE TIP OF MY TONGUE AND BRAIN...BUT I AM TRYING REAL HARD TO MOVE BEYOND THAT FRACTION OF ME .....I AM TRYING, BUT GOD MAN, I WANT TO LET A FEW FLY!!!!

No comments: