Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Hate Hate, and I Hate War

War is an exacting, pre-meditated, calculated means to thin the population of our youth and pad the pockets of the wealthy

If war is to be waged, then it should be the aged and wealthy warring on the battlefield, and not the youth and future

War is attrition, war is genocide, and war must be waged against war

The Bible tells us that ‘thou shall not kill’…yet in every capital punishment trial all who testify must swear truth on the Bible

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate war too but as long as the world exists there will always be war.

3 Feathers said...

My Dear Cory,
Perchance you hold the answer in your words. I do believe though that you are correct. Either by Grand Design, or bite from the apple, who knows, it just may be the written intent ot natural law...and an opportunity to learn from our mistakes, and avoid karma.
Gregg