Sunday, November 30, 2008

poppies will make them sleep

Hey blog....how have you been? It's been a few days. I have been fatigued beyond belief, and have been sleeping most of the time I have been away (and no, it's not 'turkey coma'....go light on the karmi you know). I am only up and on here now at the coaxing and prodding of my family...otherwise, I would sleep.
I am no doctor, but I know enough to listen to my own body....I fear the disease is on the move once again. You just cannot realize how much of a bummer that is to me.

For those of you who abuse chemical substances (prescription drugs or other 'man-made' substances), or are thinking of taking such drugs (excluding marijuana, for which I remain a staunch advocate of the de-criminalization for possession or use -recreational or medicinal - or any naturally occurring ceremonial plants such as peyote and psilocybin, of which I remain an advocate for regulated usage only under the guidance of a qualified, well-practiced and well-intended Shaman or sage, for spiritual practice and/or medicinal uses only...also, I highly advise to steer clear of jimson weed, morning glory and nutmeg)....take this message to serious heart. For where I am is where you don't want to be...no no, not at all.

There are better ways to 'alter' your consciousness.....seek them out and try them first. Meditation and Bhakti yoga are two good alternatives. Hatha yoga and breathing exercise, or even a walk or a good book, as mundane as it sounds, can help when you need a reality break.

No comments: