Thursday, November 13, 2008

No News/Good News/No News/Bad News

Coney Island roller coaster ride. I'm trying really hard to get something of substance down on here, but man I've got a lot nibbling at my brain of late. My brother-in-law, Dennis, is once again going in the wrong direction, after having been given slight hope of rebound...it's a dreadful waiting game that we all play here...waiting at the station, ticket in hand.
My oldest son just made it thru a bout of flu, but to be honest, I get scared shitless of the 'stuff'...he's had a cough going on for awhile now, and I need to flush this thought going on in my head.
Hey! How are you doing? Wow, I guess it's true what they say about black and blue...another Dr. appt. tomorrow, another new 'doc'......man, sometimes it's best that the 12ga. is under lock & key.
On the flip-side of life, I had a nice visit with friends at New Vrindaban over the weekend - always good to go back in time....well, let me qualify that, usually good..........thanks Gosh and Vidya...and KB, it's always good to see you!

She-it! I need to jump off of here for now...this (I) feels like a storm cloud.

No comments: