Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Return

Okay, I'm back...
I've been spending way too much time farting around with widgets and gadgets to make this blog more eye appealing and useful...
(I wish the name[r] would've named it something other - blog sounds too reptilian, or pre-historic - or too something disagreeable). Have always been curious as to who gives names, but I digress from that to a later, more rested, frame of mind.
It's early, I'm tired, and my son is down with the flu, and I'm fighting hard not to get it. Brother-in-law is still hanging on and fighting hard...that's a good thing. I'm going to jump off of here for now, go have a cup, and hopefully have something of use to 'blog' (there it is again) about, and finally get this (b)log a 'rollin about when I come back.

No comments: