Thursday, November 13, 2008

my ass is sore, so I am off of here for now

The girl who shot me up said that 'no, you don't get sick from this'.......I remember a bunch of the guys I used to work with telling me that it was the sickest they had ever been........I sometimes think doctors have complete tunnel vision to reality.....anyway, she (girl who shot me up)......but it wasn't Candy who came from out on the island.....and if you ever are of the mind to give Lou a listen.....depressing thought, I know.....then 'Walk on the Wild Side' is exactly the story line behind my current situation.....probably shouldn't say this on here, but she was Candy, and really did come from out on the island....and in the backroom she really was everybody's darling..............and I shot myself up, up, up, down.....mama.....anyway, it's all too bizarre how that went down....I should write a cheap, shitty novel about it......sell it for two bits in a sleazy assed bookstore found beside an alley 'cat' where a tenor sax is laying down something really dreadfully gloomy from the neighboring cellar dive where the bar winches dwell and a dude is passed out....tam of a cap on his head.....face down on the bar.......where was I? Scared straight........I could do that gig.....

ah man, did I ever digress on that one.....okay, back to the flu shot...

No comments: